Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Seven more horses at the farm

We also have seven other horses at the farm...

Tony is a 20ish year old pony. I bought him 4 years ago for a lesson horse.

August 2010

Sunny is a 5 year old Pony. She is owned by Grace. she got her in February as her first project pony. I now use her in my lesson program.

August 2010

Della is a 17 year old Arabian Mare. She is owned by Jean. I also use her in my lesson program.

April 2010

Blue is a 17 year old Trottingbred. He is My moms pony. He came with Bailey as his pulling partner. and we have owned him sense 2001

June 2010

Tonka is a 30+ year old pony. He was a rescue we got about 7 years ago. He is retired.

July 2009

Iroc is a 20+ year old pony. He was my very first pony. I used him in lessons and now he is retired

April 2010

Molly is a 6 year old pony. She is another rescue that i was hoping would come around and be okay for the lesson program. But something horrible must have happened in Molly's life because she cannot get over some of her issues. She is living her life out with Iroc as a "guard pony"

April 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment