Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Nine Horses.

Alright-  I wanted a place to write about some of my training projects. so we will see how long this lasts :)
Here are four horses at my farm I am focusing on this winter with a short description of each. I will go into more detail on each later.

Captain- a 10 year old Quarter Horse. he is a rescue I am restarting. he has been with us sense February 2010. I hope to get him safe to ride and sell him in the spring.

May 2010

Basil- a 4 year old POA rescued from the feed lot. he is here on a two month trial. I will be starting under saddle. He has been here for a week and a half. I hope he will work out in my lesson program.


October 2010

Kashi- a 3 year old Morab. Starting under saddle. he has been here for two months. He is a project for myself and one of my students. She will be doing allot of the training under my supervision. I am hoping to get him show ready for the spring.

October 2010


Tyke- 6 year old Paint. I saddle broke her last spring. She been with us for a year and a half. I am trying to get her calm and sane enough for my lesson program. And I also have plans of breeding her soon.

May 2010

And then here are four of my Arabians I am always working with for shows. And my first project pony who was my inspiration for all the others.

RH Konstellaion- 12 years old, he was my first Arab. I got him as a yearling. he foundered from December 2007- December 2009, and is currently getting back into work. he is also Insolent resistant and has a thyroid disease so i am constantly watching his diet.


October 2010

RA Pstars About- 10 years old. We believe he had EPSM so I constantly watch his diet also. I've had him sense he was born.

August 2010

Major Khemotion- 6 years old. I bought him as a 3 year old. He is a constant trouble maker. But he is amazing.

May 2010

Wishing For Gold- 7 year old half Arab. I bought as a 5 year old untrained. In the two years I've had him he was treated for Limes disease. I started his training in western pleasure, and have recently done a little training in saddle seat.

May 2010


Baileyson- 14 year old Andalusian Mustang X. I got Bailey as a 4 year old. he was a abused pulling pony. I jumped him in pony club as a kid and then at 6 I decided to start his training in western. He now teaches the older girls at the barn how to really ride ;)

August 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment